This newly renovated home in Twizel is the perfect Bach stay to explore Aoraki Mt Cook National Park, UNSECO International Dark Sky Reserve, Lake Tekapo and Lake Pukaki. The modern kitchen and bathroom (with 2 toilets) make it a great place for families to relax and make the most of everything on offer in the Mackenzie.
Less than an hour to Aoraki Mt Cook National Park and internationally renowned salmon and trout fishing on your door step. You’ll love your experience at Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Bach.
A wood burner and heat pump ensure you are comfortable all year round.
Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Bach on Tekapo Drive offers:
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom (2 toilets)
- Easy walking access to Twizel shops, cafes and supermarkets
- Huge amount off street parking
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 Bunk Set – double on bottom, single on top.
Bedroom 3: 1 Bunk Set = 2 single beds and 1 single bed.
MAXIMUM 8 GUESTS
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Fireplace, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, Pet Friendly, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly, Pet friendly
Prices start at: $120 per night