This is a fantastic newly built 3 bedroom home with large open plan living. Wonderfully warm in the winter, the indoor-outdoor flow means it is cool in summer with a great wrap-around-patio that looks out to an uninterrupted view of the mountains. There is a large amount of off street parking space that will fit the boat with ease and even a outdoor fish filleting table to process the days catch.
This has to be one the best places you can book in Twizel if you want to enjoy everything the Mackenzie District offers.
Our home on Irishman Drive offers:
- Convenient and comfortable with plenty of off-street parking and a large lawn.
- A great location in Twizel, a two minute drive to the township’s marketplace including cafes and supermarkets.
- A large living area with Freeview TV, wifi and a sheltered verandah.
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed
Bedroom 3: Twin single beds
MAXIMUM 6 GUESTS
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Fireplace, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly
Prices start at: $160 per night