Raspberry hut is a large holiday house located just outside of the Twizel township. The house has amazing 360 degree views of the Mackenzie basin and sits in a peaceful and picturesque rural setting. Styled as a hunting & fishing lodge and painted in traditional ‘farm barn’ red, the house is well equipped with bedrooms and large living areas including a large open plan kitchen, lounge, dining all with concrete floor that opens out onto large deck. There is a sheltered BBQ area with an outdoor lounge suite and fire – perfect for entertaining and enjoying the world famous Mackenzie night sky.
Raspberry Hut offers
- Very sunny and light, warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Fully fenced and secure 1 hectare section, children welcome.
- Amazing outdoor and indoor entertaining areas (Outdoor fire not available for guest use).
Private, peaceful with incredible views of the mountains
Bedroom 1: King size bed
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 (Bunkroom): 2 single bunks, 1 Single Bed
Sleep Out: 1 Queen bunk set + 1 single bed
MAXIMUM 12 GUESTS
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house.
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Fireplace, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, Pet Friendly, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly, Pet friendly
Prices start at: $200 per night