Fabulous, well equipped 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, holiday home perfectly positioned to make the most of everything the Mackenzie District has to offer. You’ll be just 10 minutes walk from the cafes/restaurants of central Twizel on a quiet side street. The outdoor space is perfect for relaxing and entertaining while spending the nights stargazing under the UNSECO International Dark Sky Reserve.
Ample off street parking and free street parking available.
Star Gaze on Rhoboro Road:
- Well equipped and wonderfully positioned holiday home.
- Perfect outdoor space for relaxing and entertaining.
- A great location in Twizel and only a short walk from the township’s marketplace including cafes and supermarkets.
- Off Street Parking
Bedroom 1: Queen size bed
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed
Bedroom 4: Twin room (2 single beds)
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house. A compulsory one off $95 linen/cleaning fee applies.
“Nightly rate” and “Pricing starting from” includes 2 guests, all additional guest are charged at $35 per person per night except children under the age of 2 years who stay free of charge.
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Fireplace, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, Pet Friendly, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly, Pet friendly
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Child friendly: Yes
Prices start at: $370 for 2 nights