Our Ben Ohau Station cottage is nestled at the foot of the Ben Ohau Range in the magnificent Southern Alps of New Zealand. The Station is an historic High Country Merino Sheep Station located in the heart of the beautiful, unique MacKenzie Country. Our farm is a working station set in a relaxing and peaceful rural landscape and only a 40 minute scenic drive to Aoraki Mt Cook National Park. The cottage is a rare, hidden gem where you can unwind and experience all that this magnificent area has to offer.
Ben Ohau High Country Station Cottage offers:
- A gorgeous, cosy and private rural escape
- Rare and exclusive views over the Mackenzie basin
- 5 minute drive to the Twizel shops
Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
Bedroom 2- Single Bunk Set (= x2 Single Beds)
MAXIMUM 3 GUESTS
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house.
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly
Prices start at: $185 per night