Our Ben Ohau Station cottage is nestled at the foot of the Ben Ohau Range in the magnificent Southern Alps of New Zealand. The Station is a historic High Country Merino Sheep Station located in the heart of the beautiful, unique MacKenzie Country. Our farm is a working station set in a relaxing and peaceful rural landscape and only a 40 minute scenic drive to Aoraki Mt Cook National Park. The cottage is a rare, hidden gem where you can unwind and experience all that this magnificent area has to offer.
- A gorgeous, cosy and private rural escape
- Rare and exclusive views over the Mackenzie basin
- 5 minute drive to the Twizel shops
- Guests: 3
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly
Prices start at: $160 per night