Lavender Lodge is a beautifully renovated 1920s bungalow on Totara Drive, a quiet street just 2 minutes walk to the centre of Twizel.
This is the perfect place for families and groups: comfortable, spacious and full of character. The house itself sleeps 8 and there is a gorgeously renovated sleep-out with its own bathroom and TV that sleeps 4 people.
Wifi is included and the property is fully fenced – there is even a kennel for the family dog.
Plenty of off street parking for the car and the boat. As well as having a wood burner there is electric heating that was installed in April 2016 to keep you cosy and warm over winter months.
If you want everything possible from your holiday this is the holiday home for you.
Lavender Lodge offers:
- A large, gorgeous, well equipped and wonderfully positioned holiday home
- Three bathrooms, a large kitchen and a perfectly appointed living area which opens onto a wonderful sunny outdoor dining area.
- Fully fenced section with a large lawn, perfect for games and entertaining.
- A great location in Twizel and only a short walk from the township’s marketplace including cafes and supermarkets.
Bedroom 1: King size bed
Bedroom 2: Queen size bed
Bedroom 3: Twin room (2 single beds)
Bedroom 4 (Bunkroom): 1 single bunk set
Bedroom 5 (Sleepout): 1 queen size bed and 1 single bunk set (with full ensuite)
Bedding, bed linen and towels are provided for your stay with us and after you leave we will do a full clean of the house. A compulsory one off $95 linen/cleaning fee applies.
“Nightly rate” and “Pricing starting from” includes 2 guests, all additional guest are charged at $30 per person per night except children under the age of 2 years who stay free of charge.
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Fireplace, Off Street Parking, Outdoor Area, Pet Friendly, WIFI
- Categories: Child friendly, Pet friendly
- Pet Friendly: Yes
- Child friendly: Yes
Prices start at: $390 for 2 nights