The following payments apply for all bookings:
- Deposit: 25% or one night’s charge (which ever is greater) due within 48 hours of booking being accepted.
- Balance: 75% due 30 days before stay commences.
Payment of deposit:
Once we accept your booking a deposit must be paid AND received by us in order to secure the booking. Your booking will be confirmed upon receipt by us of the deposit. Failure to pay the deposit in time may result in your booking being cancelled and the property being made available to others. Should we cancel a booking of yours due to non or late payment of a deposit then any deposit received by us from you will be refunded in full.
Direct Credit Payment Information
Book Twizel Ltd
Balance of Payment/Late payments:
The balance due must be received on or before its due date. If your payment fails to reach us by the due date we may choose to cancel your booking with or without notice to you, and make the property available to others. Cancellation charges apply (see below).
Please Note: All credit card payments incur a 4% Surcharge.
If you need to cancel a booking please let us know as soon as possible so we may offer the property to others.
Should YOU choose to cancel the booking: Our standard cancellation charges apply.
Cancellation ordinarily results in a cancellation charge amounting to 25.0% of the total booking charge
Cancellation within 30 days of the scheduled start of stay results in a cancellation charge amounting to 100.0% of the total booking charge
Should WE cancel the booking due to YOUR NON-PAYMENT: Should any of your payments fail to reach us by their due date we have the right to cancel the booking with or without providing you with notice. Under these circumstances our standard cancellation charges apply.
Cancellation by Owner/Manager
If, due to circumstances beyond our control, the property becomes unavailable or unfit for use, we will notify you as soon as possible and refund your money in full.
• No pets are allowed at the property unless it is with prior consent of Book Twizel.
• No camping (tents or caravan) on the property unless prior consent is gained from Book Twizel.
• Leave the premises in a clean and tidy state.
• Check in and Check Out dates and times must be adhered to or additional fees can be imposed.
• Not damage or permit damage to the premises, and if damage occurs inform Book Twizel immediately.
• Renter will be responsible for the cost of intentional or careless damage plus any/all costs associated with the retrieval of these costs this may, but is not limited to any insurance excess, replacement/repair of items, debt collection on unpaid amounts.
• Do not disturb the neighbours
• Leave all chattels supplied.
• Not exceed the maximum number of occupants stated in the property listing, if occupants exceed the booking number additional charges will apply.
- Smoking is only permitted outside the house.
- No events or parties are permitted at the house.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.. Users may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.